Smart Departure specializes in Air Traffic Management decision making and Risk Assessment to increase Airline profitability.
Our analytics minimize risk during Thunderstorm, Snowstorm, and Special Events that reduce capacity at Hub Airports.
-Bring structure to complex decision making.
-Measure and model loss function.
-Give your Airline tools to reduce uncertainty.
Our partner in this arena is Douglass Hubbard www.HubbardResearch.com whose “How to Measure Anything” books are required reading at many Universities.
Smart Departure also provides Subject Matter Expertise and Compliance help in the following areas:
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS)
- Airspace & Procedures
- Coded Departure Routes (CDRs)
- Route Availability Planning Tool (RAPT)
- Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFRs)
- Obstruction Clearance analysis
- Wind Farms
- Special use airspace
- Military airspace
- Noise Abatement
- All FAA Traffic Flow Management Systems (TFMS)
- Time Based Flow Management (TBFM)
- Flight Schedule Monitor (FSM)
- Standard Terminal Arrivals & Standard Instrument Departures (STARs & SIDs)
- Pre-departure Reroute (PDRR) and Airborne Reroute (ABRR) which are the precursor to Data-link